Tuesday 3 December 2013

THE BRIT FASH AWARDS!


Not good at dressng up for the red carpet, so I did it my way. LOL.

A gorgeous drapey Vivienne Westwood gown with scarily high splits, my vintage MA1 jacket customised with Louis Vuitton patches from Kim Jones...





My 1960s tiara


And a genius 'packet of crisps' evening bag by Anya Hindmarch 


My highlights were being on Topman's table with all our lovely boys up for emerging menswear, Simone Rocha scooping best emerging womenswear award, Miuccia, Marc and Donatella (just for coming), and Edie Campbell's mullet, outfit and speech where she thanked her pet, Dolly...


Brilliant Suzy Menkes got the standing ovation she deserved, as did Terry and Tricia from i-D. Christopher Kane sweetly thanked his sis Tammy and baby niece Bonnie when he finally won Designer of the Year (about bloody time). 

Congratulations everyone!! A very FUN night xx